Saturday 15 December 2012

Long Point CBC results

I'll keep this brief as I'm exhausted and have another count to do tomorrow. Preliminary results from the Long Point CBC are in.

Some highlights (my point of view of course since some are common on other counts) and I'll no doubt forget some. I won't include numbers since I don't know totals for some. Many are just singles. No particular order:

Horned Grebe
Greater White-fronted Goose
Cackling Goose
Turkey Vulture
Golden Eagle
Black-legged Kittiwake
Double-crested Cormorant
Snowy Owl
Brewer's Blackbird
Eastern Phoebe
American Woodcock
Wood Duck
Trumpeter Swan
Killdeer
Common Yellowthroat
All finches but Pine Grosbeak and Hoary Redpoll

No megas or crazy warblers. No sign of my Cape May Warbler since Wednesday despite multiple people looking.

Species Total: 112

No comments:

Post a Comment